You can get the end song from Portal from Amazon for 89 cents. I downloaded it tonite as I seem to have mis-placed my copy. Worth every Penny. Still Alive
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
I'm making a note here "Huge Success"
Steam has Portal up for free until May 24th. This is an excellent single player game. It is short (I think I beat it in < 3 hours) but it was a blast. The thing that really shines about the game, other than the awesome portals or puzzles, was the sense of humor. The computer was hilarious and creepy at the same time. Also, the closing song is one of my favorite Jonathan Coulton songs ever. Supposedly, the next installment will have some sort of multi-player. This sounds interesting, but I doubt I would get much use from it. I hope the single player component is as strong as the first.
You can get the end song from Portal from Amazon for 89 cents. I downloaded it tonite as I seem to have mis-placed my copy. Worth every Penny. Still Alive
You can get the end song from Portal from Amazon for 89 cents. I downloaded it tonite as I seem to have mis-placed my copy. Worth every Penny. Still Alive
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment