Saturday, May 15, 2010

Today Is The Greatest Day I've Ever Known

Well my daughter is doing much better and should be coming home today.  Taking off with the boys to get some breakfast, then hopefully we can pick up the girls.

Today's post is the main lyric from Smashing Pumpkin's song Today from Siamese Dream.  This album is one of the defining albums of alternative music and 90s music in general.  The song was a huge radio hit when it was released and helped push the pumpkins into the mainstream.  If you don't already own it and enjoy alternative or 90s music, you deserve a facepalm.  :-)

Sorry for the short entry right now, hopefully when the wife gets back I can think and actually do a real write-up on something.

2 comments:

Bryan said...

Glad to hear that they are letting her come home today!

Trog said...

Yep she is home now and all is good. I got my girls back. :-D